Monday, November 17, 2008

What are you Thankful for


With Thanksgiving quickly approaching I figured I’d write a blog about what I am thankful for. I am not writing any of this in a particular order, I am just writing it as it comes to me. So, here it goes:


I am thankful for my husband Brad. Brad and I have been together almost 5 years now. These 5 years have been the best, and most rewarding years of my life. They have also been hard, and challenging, but overall they have been great. The good, outweighs the bad. Brad has brought happiness to my life, something I didn’t have too much of before he came around. He has made me feel good about myself, also something no one else has really done before. Brad show’s me he cares, and does little things to make sure I know how much he loves me. He has also given me 3 perfect, wonderful, and by far the cutest little children I have ever laid eyes on. Brad, is also a good daddy to our little boys, and I love seeing him play with our kids. Brad is my soul mate, the one who can finish my sentences, and knows everything about me. He is the love of my life. I am so thankful for my husband. “I love you Brad!”


I am thankful for my baby boys, the cutest kids in this world: Bradley, Parker, and Dustin. I honestly don’t know how I could live with out them. My boys are my reason for waking up each morning. They make me smile, when I am feeling down. They are so sweet, but yet rotten at times. I love watching them smile, and learn. Even though, the boys make me feel like tearing out my hair some days, I wouldn’t trade them for anything. Being their mommy is the best thing that has happened to me. I love my 3 baby boys more then anyone could ever know. I am thankful that I have them, and they are healthy.


I am thankful for my family. Especially my mom. My mom, has always been there
for me, and my brother. My mom is my hero, she has dealt with a lot of crap in her life, more then I could ever tolerate. Mom has given my husband Brad, our boys, and myself a place to live. She has made sure our boys have everything they need, and want. Mom has spoiled them rotten to say the least! I am just so lucky to have such a great mom, who is always there for me and my family. She is my mom, and my best friend. I am thankful I have her, and thankful she tolerated all my crap growing up too. I know I don’t look forward to when my boys are teenagers. I am sorry for all those teenage years! Thanks mom!

I’m also thankful that my brother and I finally get along, and the same thing with my dad. Growing up I didn’t get along with either. I know they cared about me, but they didn’t really show it. It brought me to tears when Brad and my brother had a “heart to heart” on Christmas of 05’. My brother told Brad how sorry he was for all those years he treated me so horribly growing up. I still don’t know what to say to that.. I forgive him for it, because the love for your family is unconditional. Even, if I didn’t talk to them for years on end, I’d still love them, because they are my family. I just feel so lucky that I can finally get along with them. It’s great being able to talk to my brother, or father, without arguing.

I truly have so many things to be thankful for. I can’t really put all my feelings into words, but at l
east I can make it known that I am thankful for everyone in my life. I love Brad, my boys, and family more then I can put into any words. I’m lucky I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment